Exclusive Content:

11 Ways Employee Recognition Builds Better Managers

11 Ways Employee Recognition Builds Better Managers “Social recognition is...

12 Reasons Why Veeam is The Best VMware Backup Solution

Ransomware proof Protection from ransomware is critical to any Modern...

2022 Enterprise Marketplace Index

Matching digital’s unprecedented rise of 2020 was no easy...

Achieving midmarket success, digital transformation, and security in the cloud era

In today’s fiercely competitive landscape, midmarket organizations are rapidly transforming their IT landscapes and increasingly looking to the cloud for an agility advantage. Not all clouds are the same, however, and the environment can be confusing among public, private, hybrid, and multicloud integrations. A hybrid cloud approach represents a mixed deployment of multiple public, private, and onpremises cloud infrastructure solutions — though often not managed holistically. A consistent hybrid-cloud operating model, however, unifies these components under a single, seamless management system that provides more efficient operations, maximized security, and more streamlined and simplified infrastructure overall.

In a September 2019 IDG MarketPulse global survey of IT decision-makers at midsize organizations (100 to 999 employees), 80% of respondents said they have deployed workloads in a hybrid cloud, with the remaining 20% expressing a desire to deploy workloads to hybrid clouds.

Download Achieving midmarket success, digital transformation, and security in the cloud era Whitepaper

achieving-midmarket-success-digital-transformation-and-security-in-the-cloud-era

Latest

Wind River Studio Linux Services: Security and Compliance Scanning

SECURITY SCAN AND CVE IDENTIFICATION We provide a professional-grade Linux...

The Great Supply Chain Reset 5 Top Trends revealed

Supply chain planning is on the precipice of a...

Simplify cloud security with Red Hat and Microsoft

Verify system integrity across environments with remote attestation Ensuring system...

Newsletter

spot_imgspot_img

Wind River Studio Linux Services: Security and Compliance Scanning

SECURITY SCAN AND CVE IDENTIFICATION We provide a professional-grade Linux software scan with a report on Common Vulnerabilities and Exposure (CVE) issues. • Codeless scan using...

The Great Supply Chain Reset 5 Top Trends revealed

Supply chain planning is on the precipice of a great reset. The way we’ve always planned and the technology we’ve used for decades is no...

Testing the Value of Dell EMC™ PowerEdge™ R750 Servers with Windows Server 2022 Preinstalled Software

Faster Deployment Time with OEM Licensing Prowess Consulting measured a time savings of 30 minutes and 32 seconds per server when deploying Windows Server 2022...